Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rise of the Emo Noobulator



This is the very first avi comic I can remember making.
However it was very spaced out, and originally I only had the word "BANG" as I was a noob and coudln't draw very well. (or think of using google image search XD )
Sorry, no matter what I try, it always comes out small and hard to read. =[
Rest assured, the others are much easier to understand ^_^;
It is, as most of them are, based in the world of Gaia Online. Not very heavily, I don't reference storylines really, but it makes more sense I guess if you know how freaking expensive (in the site currency, Gaia Gold) those items on the upstanding citizen are...

1 comment:

Wild Rose said...

Ah. It turns out, if you click the image, it takes you to the full size comic. That should make things easier on the eyes, no?