Monday, June 22, 2009

Oops...

The last time I paid any attention to this blog was September of last year. Then I promptly proceeded to forget Blogspot.com's existence entirely.
It is now June Two-Thousand-and-Nine, and I ended up wandering back to this website entirely by chance. Somehow it clicked in my lazy, air-filled brain that I have an account here, and if I could just remember the login info I could possibly dust it off and start using it again.
Used my Yahoo email at first.
Nope, that didn't work.
Magic "Forgot info" button.
"Just tell us the name of your blog :D"
. . .Damn.
Couldn't remember that either.
Wait, this site is tied in with Google, maybe if I use that address?
DAMN! I don't remember how to spell it!
Go to Google "Lost info" magic page...unable to use that either. Miraculously, the login screen is set to "remember me".
I do that a lot because this kind of thing would happen all the time otherwise.
LOL.
So I get in, look at the dashboard, find an empathetic comment waiting to be approved.
Run around in confusion while I wonder what in the world I wrote that inspired any form of emotion in anyone. O.o
Approve the comment, get back to my blog...
IT.
WAS.
PINK.
Pink, pinkity pink pink PINK.
I've typed it so much the word pink looks funny to me now. Go on, say "pink" a few times. Isn't it weird?

No comments: